Dean M. Busby
2017 in Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy, Vol. 16(2), pp. 146-163.
- This study found that there are large differences between the pornography use rates between coupled men and women.
- Differences between men's and women's pornography use levels lead to conflict for many couples.
2016 in Archives of Sexual Behavior, Vol. 45(1), pp. 145-158
- This study found that patterns where one romantic partner uses porn and the other doesn't results in less relationship satisfaction.
- The use of pornography was linked to reduced relationship stability.
- Pornography use was found to be associated with lower sexual desire in couple relationships.